Following was my process:
1. I always start the process with a couple spritz's of rose water to tone,hydrate and prep the skin for makeup application.
2. I used YOUNGBLOOD'S mineral primer under YOUNGBLOOD'S liquid mineral foundation in "Golden Tan"
3. I set the makeup with YOUNGBLOOD'S mineral rice setting powder in Medium.
4. Before I start the eye process I like to dab on LAURA MERCIER'S "Secret Brightening powder #2" under the eyes and above the cheeks. After I finish the eyes I feather brush it away leaving a beautiful highlight. For the eyes I used a coral shade from MAKEUP FOREVER as the base on her lid, blended with a bit of pink and then a tad of the mauve on the crease of her eye. I used the lightest pink on her brow bone for highlight and in the inner part of her eye (closest to her nose ) I then lined the upper lash line with MAKEUP FOREVER's waterproof "Aqua Black". I lined from the outer eye inward moving from a thick to barely there line toward the inner eye. I blended the line so it was soft. Tinsel is not a fan of color under her eyes so we finished off her eyes with MAKEUP FOREVER's aqua eyes eye liner in "Champagne" under her lower lashes and in the inner part of her eyes ( nearest the nose).
5. Next I contoured a bit around her face using the darkest color in YOUNGBLOOD'S Mineral Radiance "Sundance" palette.
6. Finally I used a blend of peach and pink from YOUNGBLOOD'S Mineral Radiance "Splendor" palette starting on the apples of her cheeks and up towards her ears I used the lightest color of this palette for highlighting her cheeks and other areas.
7. The final touch was the lipstick. She wore an amazing color from MAKEUP FOREVER'S Rouge Artist Natural collection in N38 "Diamond Coral" I'm in love with this shade!!! It made her entire look come alive with the intense shimmer and sparkle of the soft pink/coral tone.
For the most part, this was the beauty process. I forgot to mention eyebrows and lashes... But that's a given right?? Tinsel actually gave me an amazing tip. For her brows, I used a blonde pencil on her brows for a more natural look!! Who knew??? Blonde on a brunette !!! I also did her hair, but that's a whole other enchilada!!!!! An amazing enchilada of course!!!!!
Thank you for reading ; )