Thursday, April 14, 2011

Get Angela's look

To get Angela's flawless look, I always start off with a spritz (or 3) Mario Badescu's Rose Water. For some reason, rose water always creates a great mood and a perfect start to any beauty routine. It kinda just makes you go ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Now the breakdown : I used the Temptu s/b concealer wheel to cover the dark under her eyes and to cover up any red spots. I then mixed Temptu's s/b airbrush foundation 004 and 001 as her base. I also used s/b pink pearl to highlight her cheekbones. I set it using Smashbox Photo Set Finishing Powder w SPF15 and a bit of Laura Merciers Secret Brightening Powder under her eyes. I used shadester from Mac to contour around her face. On her eyelids I used Era from MAC and Makeup Forever #122 along the crease and i highlighted her brow bone with Vanilla from MAC. On her lips I used Cleo Red by Le Femme.

To View the entire spread, click on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment